Copyright © Poetry Corner
Design by Dzignine

I Love You - 05.24.09

Why am I sitting here here crying again?
Over this heartbreak I have already been.
Love and pain together are brothers,
You can't get one without the other.

When I'm with you I feel love, protected,
Your words once gone leaving me broken, rejected

What I need, what I want, so confused
My heart lying there broken and abused.
My love welling up inside, my heart breaks in two
I don't want a parent, a brother, I want You.

    I can tell always that you love and you care,
That you don't see that for you my heart tears
You hold my hand and come close, it feels so real,
Hurting so much more that for you, it's no big deal

When all was dark, and I was left in the dew,
I discovered something then, I love you.

- Kimberly H. G. (16 years old)     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate